Popcake Presents...

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Passion of Cooking

Cooking has been my passion for years, so it was only natural when I started my catering company to develop techniques that would help me create flawless and time-efficient products. I heard about the Popcake online, and was interested to see how it could help me during a busy day. The website told me that it was the first commercial pancake making machine, and that it was only for commercial use, meaning me! I investigated the product further before making any decisions, and found out some really interesting features.

After reading online, I discovered the Popcake makes their pancakes so that they are 97% Fat-Free. This was a huge bonus for me, and I knew it would be a hot selling point. People are more health conscious now more then I can ever remember. This new healthy mind-set can make it very tedious to create healthy dishes night after night. Luckily, with the Popcake, I have been afforded the chance to diversify my cookbook by not just creating healthy breakfast dishes, but items that can be served at any time. The Popcake website, www.popcake-na.com, has listed a full menu of items that range from traditional pancakes to savory Chorizo and Pesto Canapes.

Another bonus to the Popcake is that it can be converted to a “Front of the House/Buffet style” serving machine, with a control panel right on the front of the product. In this “serve yourself capacity” I have found the Popcake to be a real hit with event guests. This easy-to-use feature is also a great benefit for me, since it gives me more time to handle other tasks, and in the end “Time” is our biggest enemy.
So, for any caterers who are interested in changing things around a bit to save time and create original dishes, I highly recommend the Popcake. The Popcake has honestly gotten me out of many jams, and has been a huge success with my clients. At the end of the day, the client’s happiness is all that matters, and I have continued to make them smile with my Popcake. So eat up and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment